Tuesday, August 20, 2013

"Princess"

I've been trying to do more research since finally officially setting myself up online, and see what other Ladies in My position have to say.  I thought, "Surely, a little conversation with My peers would be lovely!"  Oh, was I in for a surprise.

I avoided the really big sites, because I don't like to fight for attention, and there are many, many voices there already.  So I looked for a few personal blogs.  

Platinum blondes--as far as the eye can see.  

Pouty little blonde girls with too much makeup and absolutely no personality.  Little Paris Hilton wannabes, with their hands out and their legs spread.  These girls would not know class if it struck them in the face.  And here they are, playing to a needy, wanting audience, but all they have to offer are pretty faces.  There is no Domination there--how dare they besmirch My title?  They take and take like the little parasites they are, leaving their subs high, dry, and hungry.  I might make you feel the squeeze, but I assure you I would never let you starve.

Do not feed these girls.  If you washed off the make-up and pulled away the Prada bag and the expensive sunglasses, I think you would find that there is nothing left there.  We, as Doms, talk only rarely about the needs of our subs, but I had an interesting conversation today (to be continued?) and wish for a moment to address it.

I believe there may be some subs out there who truly enjoy having everything thing they own gobbled up by some power-drunk little girl.  But I think they are far fewer than there are men forking over cash to them.  Ask yourself, boy, for just a moment--are you truly all right with receiving nothing in return for your service but a few emotionless photos and an empty wallet?  Or do you seek discipline, safety, and the absolute freedom of absolute surrender?  These things are not easy, but I can build them in you, if you are Mine.  You must obey, and you must serve.  But one must, in many ways, serve to be served.  

Any relationship should be mutual in some respect.  
  

No comments:

Post a Comment